Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thankful Thursday...

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

"rejoice always, pray continually, and give thanks in all circumstances; for this is gods will for you in Jesus Christ."


Every week I am going to try and post 3 things that I am most thankful for during that week hence the name "Thankful Thursdays". So here we go;

1) I am thankful that this week is going by fast. I had been dreading it for a while mostly because I new I was going to the range. But I just have one more day until the weekend with my baby boy. :) And we are also one week closer to being home.

2) I am thankful that I got to meet up with my friend Parker. Its crazy how much we have BOTH changed since we first met nearly 3 years ago so it was nice being able to see her again and catch up.

3) Most of all I am thankful for having such a healthy and perfect baby boy who is here in Korea with me. I dont know what I would do without my lil man. I love waking up and seeing his addorable little face and getting my hug and kiss every morning even when he is annoyed that I woke him up. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment