Friday, October 22, 2010

21 More Days...

Until Auntski Chrissy gets here!!! Im so excited to see my big sister. Sadly her time here had to be cut short by almost a week because she made the Mobile Strike Force at work. Dont ask me what it is cause I dont really know, what I do know is that she has been trying to get on it for about a year. So I am happy for her. :) I have no idea what exactly we are going to do during her trip but I do have a few ideas...like the 63 building and Seoul Tower. I will finally have the opportunity to do some touristing around here. lol I just cant wait.


I am happy to report that Kason and I are both feeing tons better. I still have a slight cough but its better than what it was before and Kason is back to his regular cute monster ways. lol As seen in the picture to your left. He is my spaghetti face.


I am so excited that today is Friday...I finally have a weekend with the little man where neither of us are feeling miserable. But I do have a disaster of a house to clean...a house sure does get messy when you can hardley get off the couch. haha


Life is going alright. Well actually I recently lost my best friend of almost 8 years. But being a single mother myself I couldnt even stand to say her name any longer when I learned what she was going to be doing which I wont throw her business out there but it's pretty bad. Then the icing on the cake was she was talking about my parenting skills to other and how she doesnt like them and I am a horrible parent. I guess im still learning who my true friends are even tho Kason is now almost 1. No one can really understand the choices I make unless they are in my own 2 shoes...which is immposible. But I dont care what others think Kason knows I love him he is my entire world and I only do what is best for him. So if being the best mother I can means loseing your best friend...so be it. No one comes before Kason.


On to some more exciting news. Kasons Party stuff all made it here! Yay...im so excited. there are a few more items that I need to get and we are still waiting on the invites and the shirt and hat I ordered but other than that we have the essentials to make a party happen. But please keep those fingers crossed that his other stuff gets here soon. Oh and for any one interested the theme is Curious George I wanted them theme to be monkeys cause well he is my little monkey and I thought why not Curious George...honestly does anyone even do Curious George party's anymore?! It's all Winnie the Pooh, Princesses, Barbie, Spongebob, Toy Story all the common stuff so im glad to be doing something diffrent. Here is a picture of his awesome Curious George pinata of course he probably wont be doing any wacking but the other kids that will be attending will find it fun.

Well guys I think thats all my updates for now. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend cause I know we will. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment