Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What gets me thru my week...

So what gets me thru Monday-Friday without loosing my mind?

  1. A hot White Chocolate Mocha from Starbucks with my blueberry muffin every Monday Morning.
  2. Having millions of pictures hanging all over my desk of Kason
  3. Getting mail...esspecially mail from people who send us stuff just out of kindness and because they "support our troops" in fact the Hershey Company sent me a whole case of Pay Day candy bars the other day along with a letter just to show their support and it made me feel good. 
  4. Friends...the few I have here that I know I can go to. 
  5. Kasons laughs...and he laughs at EVERYTHING! 
  6. Thursdays...because when Thursday gets here I know my weekend is almost here.
  7. The smile on Kasons face when I get him from day care...
  8. Good Co-Workers...IDK what I would do without some of the awesome people I work with...esspeccially my KATUSA's.
  9. Kason does...he is my reason for everything I do...I know that when I go to work im doing it so I can cloth him and feed him and just plain spoil him sometimes. 
  10. Facebook. lol What would I do without being able to facebook people when I dont have anything better to do all day
  11. Making plans for the weekend...now that the weather is getting warmer (well kind of) Kason and I will be spending a lot more time in the fresh air. (Well as fresh as it is in Seoul. lol
Theres other things but I wont share those right now...I'll save those for another boring day. lol  

PS heres some updated pics of my growing little man...

Isn't he the cutest little boy ever?

He enjoys eating his feet. lol Oh and check out the addorable diaper. :)

The last thing you ever want to do is take that blanket from him...he will hurt you. lol

...and mommy and her baby.

Hope you Enjoyed them. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I ran across your blog when I did a google search for other single mom bloggers, and imagine my surprise when I saw you were in Korea. I grew up in Korea!! My parents were missionaries from the time I was 9 until I was 16. We lived in Seoul, and my mom worked for the Red Cross on Yongsan, where we also had base privleges. I went to an American school up near Camp Red Cloud as well.

    We left in '94 , and I imagine it has changed SO much. I mean when I left the closest thing we had to American food was a McDonald's and a Burger King that made their hamburgers with soy patties.

    I loved living in Korea, and hope someday to visit and take my boys with me. I would love to show them where their mom grew up.

    Sorry to ramble on, but I was just so excited.

    ReplyDelete