- A hot White Chocolate Mocha from Starbucks with my blueberry muffin every Monday Morning.
- Having millions of pictures hanging all over my desk of Kason
- Getting mail...esspecially mail from people who send us stuff just out of kindness and because they "support our troops" in fact the Hershey Company sent me a whole case of Pay Day candy bars the other day along with a letter just to show their support and it made me feel good.
- Friends...the few I have here that I know I can go to.
- Kasons laughs...and he laughs at EVERYTHING!
- Thursdays...because when Thursday gets here I know my weekend is almost here.
- The smile on Kasons face when I get him from day care...
- Good Co-Workers...IDK what I would do without some of the awesome people I work with...esspeccially my KATUSA's.
- Kason does...he is my reason for everything I do...I know that when I go to work im doing it so I can cloth him and feed him and just plain spoil him sometimes.
- Facebook. lol What would I do without being able to facebook people when I dont have anything better to do all day
- Making plans for the weekend...now that the weather is getting warmer (well kind of) Kason and I will be spending a lot more time in the fresh air. (Well as fresh as it is in Seoul. lol
PS heres some updated pics of my growing little man...
Isn't he the cutest little boy ever?
He enjoys eating his feet. lol Oh and check out the addorable diaper. :)
The last thing you ever want to do is take that blanket from him...he will hurt you. lol
...and mommy and her baby.
Hope you Enjoyed them. :)