Thursday, April 21, 2011

17 Months 6 Days 4 hours and 35 minutes....

Thats how long it has been since I gave birth to the most beautiful baby boy in the world. I have such a hard time comprehending that sometimes. There are days when it feels like I just had him yesterday and then there are days when it feels like it has been so much longer. So much has happened in the last 17 months and just in the last 2 years I know I have changed a lot. But all for the better I think. My dream is to be able to give my baby boy the world...everything I ever wanted and never got PLUS some. I grew up feeling very unloved and feeling very unwanted and I never want Kason to feel that way and I think im doing a pretty good job at it. He knows he is loved. Today after I got him home from daycare I put him on my lap and said "Kason I love you" Just like I do everyday and he looked at me with the biggest smile on his face and said "Love you" and he pointed to my face and then gave me a kiss. It was very shocking cause he doesnt know how to say very many words. So I never thought he would be saying "love you" before something as simple as "ball" but regardless it felt amazing to hear it from him and he had me in tears. Those 2 words has just given me even more strength to continue on with the Army and all the BS involved. Im NOT just doing this for ME anymore Im doing it for US...well Mostly its for KASON. Well enough of my rambling...heres some pics from the last 17 months 6 days 4 hours and 35 minutes....








Maybe a little bit of a picture overload but I mean come on...he's so stinking cute! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment