Saturday, March 24, 2012

90 day challenge...

Yesterday I joined the body by vi 90 day challenge. It\'s the number one weight loss challenge out there and it promises big results in just 90 days.

Hopefully my kit gets here by Wednesday next week I can\'t wait to actually start it. I\'ve heard great things about it. I have really been struggling with my weight ever since Kason was born. The army says I have to weight 147 (without being taped) and I currently weigh 168. I have so many times gotten down to 165 and my body just stops losing the weight hopefully body by vi helps me get over that hurdle that\'s been haunting me over 2 years. If you want to know more about the challenge checkout my website Askibinski.bodybyvi.com. There\'s a video that tells you all about it. Here\'s to hoping I can loose this "baby fat" before i get to kansas. I\'ll be sure to keep everyone posted on my progress. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment