Monday, August 23, 2010

You never Know what Tomorow Holds

Just a few years ago if you were to ask me what the most important thing I will be doing when I am 21 is. Well never in a million years would have told you that I am writing my Will. Thats write I went and talked to an attorney briefly today and talked about it. I been saying over and over again "Im going to get this done" and I been saying it since Kason was born...and I have finally made the first step. Well technically the 2nd because I already filled out the "worksheet" they gave me once before. Its true though you never know what tmwr will hold and esspecially being in a divided country that is still technically at war. I have to ensure the safety of Kason and make sure that he goes into Loving Hands and I also have to make sure that he gets everything he deserves. As I was talking to the attorney I realized even more how important having one really is.

Well heres to get my Will taken care of but praying that I have many many more years to come and am able to watch Kason grow and become the best man out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment