Friday, September 16, 2011

Just some fun pics of Kason and his friend Miley. :)


We went the Yongsan Family Park a few week ago and had tons and tons of fun!  
Corn on the Cob on a stick. :)

Mileys all like "eww get that out my face."

I love that smile. He had just gone down the slide all by himself. :)


Kason and Miley Dancing.

AHHHHHH

Dragon Falls. So relaxing.

I know know I have been missing for almost 2 months. Its been crazy...lots of stuff going on at work and everything. But I am going on a 3 day tour next week to Hyundai Heavy Motors Industry I am super stoked about that. Kason wont be joining me tho. I will make sure to have a post all about my tour tho....eventually.

Oh and one last thing AUNTSKI CHRISSY IS COMING FOR A VISIT IN 10 DAYS!!!!! Its been almost a year since her last visit. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment