Monday, June 13, 2011

So its been a few weeks...

Since my last post. So much has happened since then. Well actually maybe not to much. lol But I do have some AWESOME news as far as Kason's newly diagnosised muscele disease. We are FINALLY in Physical Therapy. He had his first apt last Thursday but that was more of an inital apt with the head of the PT department. She explained to me all of the evaluations and what not he would have to go through before the actual PT begins. So saturday morning we took a trip to the hospital to start some of the evaluations. I was immpressed to learn that my child understands Korean pretty well and some of the "babbles" I thought he was saying is in fact Korean. Apparently if he were a Korean Child his speech would be right were it needs to be at his age. I guess I need to learn Korean in order to communicate with him. LOL But anyways back to the Physical therapy. Tmwr morning (Tuesday) we have a few more evaluations to do and then Thursday afternoon we meet with the head Physical Therapist again to talk about how the evaluations went and to come up with a treatment plan for him. So all in all everything is really starting to fall into place.

In other news...I was able to pass my PT test this morning (Physical Fitness Test) first time in a while that I have been able to pass one and I am pretty stinking proud of myself. Also in about 17 days I will be getting my breast reduction surgery. I am beyond excited for this and cant wait to be able to fit in "normal" clothes. :)

Some even more exciting news: 2 years ago I met this boy. He was stationed at Ft. Bragg and I was at Jackson. We hung out a lot and had an instant connection. Well I had just found out I was pregnant with Kason shortly after we met. Although he was fine with it...I had so much going on in my life at that time that I just wasnt ok with anything. So I pushed him away and we didnt talk again...until recently. He found me on facebook several months back. We started talking again. Discovered that the "instant connection" we had then was still there. We decided to try and give this relationship a go again. The difference tho? He's in Iraq right now and I of course am in Korea. Im in a very different place in my life right now than I was back then, I still have my insecurities. But theres just something about Blake that makes me feel like everything will be fine and work out. I am trully starting to think we were meant to be. We met in such a odd way (thats another post for another day) and we went so long without talking...but those feelings are still there and stronger than they were I think. I feel like my heart is almost complete. The plan right now is that we are going to try and sync our leave together in October so we can see each other. Otherwise we wont until at least May next year. But I think if we can make it through this first year apart like we are we can make it through anything. He is trully an amazing person and I cant wait for my family and friends to meet him. :)

Well I think this is all I have for now. Now that the weather is nicer there will hopefully be more exploring and some more interesting updates. Lots of Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment