Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I climbed a Mountain.

Yup I surely did...well hiked actually but it really didnt feel any different. lol I found myself at many times grabing onto trees and rocks and whatever else I could to help pull me up at certain spots that were real steep. It was completely exhausting but fun. I have never hiked a mountain before...well I take that back I did ruck march up to seoul tower but that was on a paved road. haha Anyways I think it took about 2 hours or so to go up and back down actually probaly 2 1/2-3 hours but I wasnt really keeping track. lol There was about 30 of us who did the hike up to the top but I was in the back group...we were all moving slow. haha Im just super bummed that it was so foggy out because the view would have been even more amazing than what it alread was. I got a few pics that Im gonna share but you can really see to much. Either way im proud of myself for making it as far as I did...but boy am I freaking sore.





No comments:

Post a Comment