Sunday, September 5, 2010

Mommy's Night Out

Chas and I
For the first time in quiet a while I was able to go out with some friends. Let me tell you...it was refreshing. It was the first time I went out and didnt think about how much I missed Kason and just wanted to go home. I actually enjoyed myself and it was the first time I really got drunk since I turned 21. I feel like I have been such a bad 21 year old. lol But being a mommy does change you and your prorities...but its always good to go out and have a night out every now and then...esspecially with all the stress I have been under with work. I was happy to come home to my baby boy though. Although I wasn't to fond of him when he woke up at 6 in the morning and I was still hungover. But thats life of being a young mommy. =]

Nick, me, Anthony, Andy, Mike, and Chassidy
But heres to having a nice night out with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment