Friday, May 7, 2010

It's getting closer and closer.

Alright Everyone this is going to be the first of many many more posts about Kasons and I Korean Life/Adventures. We have not yet moved to Korea but we will be in about a month. We are going to be spending some time in Chicago to visit family and friends from May18th-June 7th. After that we will be flying back to Columbia to make our 9AM flight to Detroit on June 8th. After Detroit its off to Korea we will go. We should be arriving in Incheon International airport in South Korea around 330PM on June 9th. Korea is about 15 hours ahead of Chicago...so when I arrive it will be super early and Kason and I will be suffering some major Jet Lag.


So far everything that we needed to do to prepare for our trip is going smooth. We have Kasons passports, plane tickets, and all of our household goods should be almost there if not already. The only thing left to do is ship the car. And then of course for us to get there. For the first time in months though I am feel calm. Not stressed. I spent so much time trying to get out of going to Korea I didn't have a chance to sit back and think about it. This could very well be the BEST thing to ever happen to us. I fully believe that God has sent us to Korea and I am excited to see why that is. Maybe this adventure will change my views on the Army. Fort Jackson has done nothing but make me hate my job and hate the Army. Well I'm going to end it here. I plan for my sakes to do some research about "The land of the Morning Calm" So I will be sure to put what I have learned up here as well so you can learn about Korea with me. I wish that so many people could come join us but I guess this is the best way I can share it with you all.
Welcome to the Land of the Morning Calm

No comments:

Post a Comment